Overview: Searching for products
This article goes over finding and discovering products on the Emerson website. Here, we'll cover key ordering features including catalog filters and the quick order tool that you can use to find products you trust efficiently and discover new ones.
Tip! For help placing an order, please see Placing Emerson orders.
Using the search field (Find what you're looking for)
On the Emerson Ecologics website, you'll find the search bar at the top of the page labeled: Find what you're looking for.
In this search field, you can search/enter keywords, product codes, brand names, categories conditions, and more. As you type, a drop-down menu will display results sorted into the top 3 related search groups:
- Search terms
Searching for products in the main search bar.
Tip! Typing an asterisk (*) into the search field and hitting enter will populate all items in the catalog.
Using the SHOP menu
Hovering over the SHOP menu in the navigation menu provides a few helpful search options:
- Nutritional Supplements: Look through categorized items (such as Amino acids, Enzymes, and Protein Powders) or conditions (such as Energy Support, Hormone Support, and Sleep Support).
- Brand: Each month, three brands are featured. There is also an alphabetical list of brands that can be searched through.
- New Products: Linked to products that have been recently added to the catalog, as well as four featured products.
- Specials: Four featured specials and a link to all current promotions.
- Learning Resources: Highlighted educational pieces with access to our blog, expert resources, and resource tools.
Searching for products with the SHOP feature.
As you're searching for products in the catalog, you can narrow your results using filters. Multiple filters can be applied to help you find exactly what you need. Available filters include:
- By Category/By Condition: Use this to narrow down the results and view items only within a category or found to help treat specific conditions.
- By Brand: View items by one or more specified brands.
- By Dietary Consideration: View only the items within a dietary restriction (such as Kosher, Dairy free, and Gluten free).
- Include Ingredient: View items that include one or more specified ingredients.
- Exclude Ingredient: View items that don't include specified ingredients.
- Quality Partner: View brands that are part of the Emerson Quality Program (EQP).
- Delivery Format: View items in a specified format, such as tablets, gel caps, liquids, etc.
- Dosage: View items that have dosages specified.
The list of filters used to narrow a search in the catalog.
You can also sort results using the sort menu on the right of the page. Here, you can sort results by Best Matches, Popularity, Price, Low to High, and more.
Experience shows that the Reorder Products page is the most efficient way to order products you've purchased before. Here are some tips to reorder products from this page:
- Use date range filters are available to limit your results.
- Select View All to return all previously ordered products (i.e., all time).
- Select any of the column headings to sort alphabetically or numerically (column dependent).
Use the Find Item field to search for a specific product by name or SKU.
When you find products you'd like to include in your next order, enter a quantity to order, then click ADD TO CART. Click Proceed to checkout when you're ready to place your order.
While on the home page or any My Orders pages, you can use the Quick order tool shown in the image below to quickly add products to your cart when you know a product's code. To use this tool, enter the item code in the Product Code field, specify a quantity to order, then click ADD TO CART.
Searching for a product using the Quick order tool.
If an entered SKU isn't found, check the following:
- You're entering the Emerson SKU. Vendor item codes aren't compatible with this tool.
- The item is available (i.e., not discontinued).
To check if a product has been discontinued and to find alternatives, please see Identifying discontinued items and finding alternatives.
Note: California residents no longer need to order California-only SKUs when ordering Health Concerns products. Health Concerns updated its manufacturing processes in December 2022 to reduce the number of unique items/SKUs in its catalog while remaining compliant with California's Proposition 65. Before this change, multiple SKUs were necessary: products shipping to California (1) and products shipping to all other locations (2). California-only SKUs now appear as discontinued in the catalog. California residents can search and re-order impacted products by simply removing the 'CA' from the end of the SKU.