Overview: Student Accounts on Emerson Ecologics
Students who are enrolled in a qualified healthcare degree program and can provide verification of enrollment can register for a student account with Emerson to place personal orders. Students are restricted from ordering some brands and aren't able to drop-ship orders to patients.
Registering a Student Account
To register for an account as a student:
- Click Sign up for our website or click here to access the registration form.
- Complete all required fields. In the Primary Certification field, select Student.
- Review and agree to Emerson's Terms of Sale to register your account.
Upon graduating, upload your professional credentials to unlock drop-ship services and access additional brands.
To upload obtained credentials after graduation:
- Click My Account > Account Info.
- Under Actions, select Manage Certifications.
- Click + Add Credential.
- Select a professional designation from the menu and attach a file.
Note: Please allow up to one business day for credentials to be reviewed.